The Joint Regatta Committee are carefully monitoring the situation regarding the Coronavirus outbreak which has forced the cancellation of a large number of events such as the Scottish Series and Cork Week etc. we send our very best to the organisers and all competitors of these events.
We are deferring a decision on whether this years WHYW will be run or not and expect to make a decision on this by the end of April
In the meantime, stay safe and well and we wish you all the very best during this crisis”.
The WHYW Joint Regatta Committee

2 thoughts on “COVID-19 OUTBREAK

  • 6th April 2020 at 12:29 pm

    Dear committee, We have a Trophy from last years event and as with most people are currently in lockdown. We just want to make sure that the trophy is returned in a timely manner once things have returned to normal.
    Kind regards
    Keith Orr (Prodigal)

    • 18th January 2021 at 8:24 am

      Hi Keith,
      We are currently in the process of sending out the trophy recall information. It should be with you in the next couple of days.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *